Worldwide Web Hosting Services Industry to 2027 – Artificial Intelligence in Web Hosting Presents Opportunities – ResearchAndMarkets.com – Galveston County Daily News
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 3, 2021--
The "Web Hosting Services Market by Type, Deployment Model, Application and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Web hosting services enable the provision of space on the web server to access, manage, and host the website. It provides customized domains, security protection, and attached email services and can be categorized into dedicated hosting, website builder, shared hosting, and virtual private server (VPS) hosting services. These services enable individuals and enterprises to leverage a website over the internet to publish their personalized and business-related content. The advanced web hosting services provide various benefits such as superior performance, increased security, and increased security.
Factors such as surge in a number of SMEs around the globe and their efforts to have online presence; proliferation of mobile marketing platforms; rise in demand for managed web hosting services; and availability of web hosting services with excellent server performance and features at cheapest prices fuel the growth of the market. In addition, rise in demand for best hosting services during COVID-19 pandemic is projected to drive the growth of the web hosting services market. However, challenges associated with providing scalability and maintaining uptime may hamper the market growth to some extent. On the other hand, artificial intelligence (AI) in web hosting and rise in adoption of cloud-based gaming solutions is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The web hosting services market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment model, application, end user, and region. By type, it is categorized into website builders, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, collocated hosting, and others. As per the deployment model, it is classified into private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid cloud. Depending on application, it is divided into public website, intranet site, mobile application, and web application. On the basis of end user, it is categorized into enterprise and individual. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the web hosting services market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided in the report.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of web hosting services market for the period 2020-2027 is provided to determine the market potential.
- Surge in a Number of Organizations Around the Globe and Their Efforts to Have Online Presence
- Proliferation of Mobile Marketing Platforms
- Availability of Web Hosting Services With Excellent Server Performance and Features at Cheapest Prices
- Rise in Demand for Managed Web Hosting Services
- Rise in Demand for Best Hosting Services During Covid-19 Pandemic
- Challenges Associated With Providing Scalability and Maintaining Uptime
- Artificial Intelligence (Ai) in Web Hosting
- Rise in Adoption of Cloud-Based Gaming Solutions
Key Market Players
- 1&1 Internet Inc.
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Dreamhost Inc.
- GoDaddy Inc.
- Google Inc.
- InMotion Hosting
- Just Host
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2oovhf
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210603005450/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/03/2021 05:10 AM/DISC: 06/03/2021 05:12 AMSource
Tags: artificial, hosting, industry, intelligence, services, worldwide